The Alexander Technique has improved my posture so I’m more upright and seeing the top of buildings I’d never noticed for 20 years. It’s also helped with lower back pain and tightness in my upper back and neck. During the 6 months I’ve been learning the Technique I’ve had virtually no football injuries, and friends say I look younger. This has made a radical difference.
Whatever your age, ability or state of health, the Technique can help you get stronger and have more stamina, become more relaxed, think more clearly and recover from injury more quickly.
The Alexander Technique can enhance personal performance across the whole spectrum of human activity. It is possible for practically anyone to rediscover freedom and ease in movement. You feel younger, lighter, taller, calmer and more confident.
It’s an investment you make in yourself; its real value lies in learning to apply it in your daily activities, for life.
Wide ranging benefits
The Alexander Technique helps millions of people across the world to naturally overcome:
- Back, neck and joint pain
- Muscle tension and stiffness
- Poor posture
- Breathing and vocal problems
- Anxiety and stress-related conditions
People use the Technique to:
- Improve performance and prevent injury in music, drama and sport
- Enhance business and presentation skills
- Develop ease and elegance in movement
- Support pregnancy and childbirth
- Improve balance, stability and coordination
…or simply because they want to change conditions that stop them enjoying a happy, healthy life.