Alexander Technique came into my life around the same time that I was diagnosed with scoliosis. However, through Alexander Technique I am able to manage my back pain and use my body more efficiently! At the end of a lesson I feel grounded but floating on air. I cannot thank my Alexander Technique teachers enough for the wisdom and health they have given me.
Why choose a STAT-approved Training Course?
STAT Training Courses promise:
- High quality of standards guaranteed by STAT
- Training based on the original work handed down by F M Alexander
- Opportunity to benefit from STAT student membership
- Individual moderation offered to all student members of STAT
- Training leading to a qualification to practise as a teacher
- Full STAT membership eligibility upon a STAT-Certified graduation
- All STAT teachers are entitled to use the qualification MSTAT after their name and the STAT Collective Mark
For more information on student benefits click here. For information on the individual Training Courses click on each title below.
N.B. Graduates not previously registered as STAT student members or graduates from non-STAT courses can apply to join STAT provided they meet the standards required via a rigorous assessment procedure.
Click on each course for more information