I would not say I am a fan of the technique – I am a disciple. For many years I suffered with chronic neck pain following a horse riding accident. When my HR manager recommended the Alexander Technique I was intrigued. Her father, a stroke victim, had experienced an incredible recovery from practising the Technique – to the point where he no longer needed a walking stick. After the first lesson I felt a dramatic difference; my neck felt long and free like a giraffe. Soon after that my teacher said I had learnt enough to incorporate the technique into my everyday life and manage my situation myself.
Head Leeds Again!
STAT Conference Leeds Trinity University 21 – 23 July, 2017
Don’t miss the early bird deadline of 15th January 2017
- book and pay your deposit of £50.00 before that
Please find all the information you will need to book for this conference on the website above.
- The conference will be opened with a talk by Herbert Steger, Chair of the Austrian Society
- Lee Warren will host a Cabaret on Friday evening
- There will be a variety of great workshops
- There will also be work exchange and a ceilidh on Saturday night with award winning musicians
- The AGM will be on Saturday afternoon, followed by the Memorial Lecture with Ilana Machover
Please refer to the Conference Booking documents for more information and for a full description of workshops
The early bird deadline is the 15th January 2017
and the closing date for booking is 12th May 2017
You can download the booking forms by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please email Pat Brown at email@example.com